Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) reinforces existing rights, generates new rights and offers citizens greater control over their personal data. This rule establishes that easier access to personal data must be provided, providing more information on how that data is processed and guaranteeing that the information is available in a clear and understandable way. With this objective, in compliance with articles 13 and 14 RGPD, the following documents can be consulted, according to the profile of each of the three existing files (Students, Staff and Suppliers):
- Information on data protection adapted to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - STUDENT PROFILE.
- Information on data protection adapted to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - PERSONAL PROFILE.
- Information on data protection adapted to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - SUPPLIER PROFILE.
Information of interest for users of the Defense University Center:
- Infographic: You have the control.
- Priority channel to communicate the dissemination of sensitive content and request its removal.
- Guide for educational centers.
- “You decide on the Internet” (Exclusive channel for minors and educational personnel).
- “ASEGURATIC” of the National Institute of Educational Technologies and Teacher Training.
- Data Protection Guide in the daily practice of teachers, prepared by Colegio Concertado "Ruta de la Plata" of Almendralejo and which has obtained the Prize for Good Educational Practices in Privacy and Protection of Personal Data for a Safe Use of the Internet by the Minors of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
A) European regulations
- General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD).
- Factsheet of European regulations on the protection of people with respect to the automated processing of personal data.
- Charter of fundamental rights of the European Union (vid. articles 7 and 8).
- Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU) (vid. Article 16).
- Treaty of the European Union (TEU) (vid. article 39).
- Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, of July 12, 2002, on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (Directive on privacy and electronic communications ).
- Opinion 2/2009 on the protection of children's personal data (General guidelines and special reference to schools) of the Working Group on Data Protection of Article 29 of Directive 95/46/EC.
B) State Regulations
- Spanish Constitution of 1978. Article 18.4 “The law shall limit the use of data processing in order to guarantee the honor and personal and family privacy of citizens and the full exercise of their rights." Article 39.4 “Children shall enjoy the protection provided for in the international agreements which safeguard their rights."
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- Law 9/2014, of May 9, General Telecommunications
Centro Universitario de la Defensa
Academia General Militar
Carretera Huesca s/n
976 739 824
Directorio de personas
Trabajar en el CUD
Enlaces de interés
Ejército de Tierra
Academia General Militar
CUD Guardia Civil
CUD San Javier
@ 2022 Centro Universitario de la Defensa de Zaragoza
Mapa Web |
Aviso Legal |
Política de Privacidad |
Política de Cookies |
Condiciones de Uso |
Registro de Actividades de Tratamiento |